Providing an Affordable Florida Lifestyle at Five 55+ Retirement Communities in FL
Blair Group operates five 55+ retirement communities in gorgeous Central Florida. We’re committed to making Florida living more affordable for retirees, so our 55+ retirement communities feature new and pre-owned manufactured homes for sale at a variety of outstanding prices.
Our 55+ retirement communities include:
- Cypress Lakes in Lakeland – Centrally located between Tampa and Orlando, residents of Cypress Lakes have easy access to professional sporting events, amusement parks, cruise ports, and countless recreational activities. Cypress Lakes is a gated, secure community featuring two 18-hole championship golf courses with a PGA pro on staff, two resort pools, and a spacious clubhouse with a restaurant and tavern. Yet, all of these amenities are included for one low monthly homesite lease payment. You can even build and customize your affordable Florida dream home at one of the Sunshine State’s premier 55+ retirement communities for less than you might have thought possible. Cypress Lakes has homesites available that are just waiting to be occupied by you and your gorgeous new home.
- StrawBerry Ridge in Valrico – With many fully refurbished homes made practically new inside and out, StrawBerry Ridge offers extremely high value for your dollar. Our community is incredibly close-knit and residents regularly participate in potlucks and countless other social gatherings. StrawBerry Ridge is located on the outskirts of Tampa, providing easy access to cruise ports, professional sporting events, shopping, restaurants, and much more. But, unlike many of the retirement communities located in the heart of Tampa, StrawBerry Ridge brings you quality Florida living at its affordable best.
- Hyde Park in Winter Garden – Located in a charming town just outside of Orlando, Hyde Park has affordable housing on the outskirts of a major metropolitan area. Our peaceful community provides a cozy, relaxing atmosphere, but is just a short drive away from amusement parks, restaurants, and large shopping centers. Like all of Blair Group’s 55+ retirement communities, Hyde Park isn’t just a place to live … it’s a lifestyle. If you’ve embraced a slower-paced lifestyle – but still want easy access to the hustle and bustle at the drop of a hat – Hyde Park is the ideal place for you to call home.
- Lake Griffin Harbor in Leesburg – Nestled on Lake Griffin, which forms part of the Harris Chain of Lakes, this community is perfect for those who enjoy fishing, swimming, boating, and soaking up the Florida sun. Lake Griffin Harbor features a 55-slip marina and boat ramp that provide direct access to the lake, which leads to the Atlantic Ocean via the St. Johns River. With a fully-appointed clubhouse that features a fitness center, game room, library, and dance floor, Lake Griffin Harbor provides endless fun on dry land, too. Plus, it provides the same easy access to Disney World, SeaWorld, and other tourist attractions as the retirement communities in nearby Orlando.
- Bear Creek in Ormond Beach – Just minutes from the Atlantic Beaches, Bear Creek provides the ultimate in Florida living. This 55+ community is nestled in a comfortable, woodsy setting and has three swimming pools, tennis and pickleball courts, horseshoes, fishing, and a public golf course right next door that can be accessed by golf cart! Residents also have plenty of fun indoors in our three clubhouses that feature a craft room, fitness center, dance floor, billiards room, and much more. And, like our other central Florida retirement communities, Bear Creek is surprisingly affordable.
If you’d like more information about any of Blair Group’s affordable 55+ retirement communities in central Florida, contact us today and speak with one of our friendly lifestyle consultants.