It is Possible to Retire to Florida Affordably – Thanks to Blair Group
Choosing to retire to Florida can be a thrilling decision to make. You have worked hard to earn a living and perhaps raise a family. Living in the Sunshine State either part time or year-round will give you the opportunity to devote your retirement to having fun, staying active, and pursuing the activities that might have eluded you while you were working.
At Blair Group, we proudly own and operate a handful of communities in Central FL that specifically cater to the lifestyle goals of adults ages 55 and older. Though distinctly different from one another, all Blair Group communities offer affordably priced and low-maintenance manufactured homes along with great amenities and highly qualified onsite management. Whether you have firmly decided to retire to Florida or are still just exploring your options, we encourage you to learn more about what each Blair Group has to offer. Here is an overview to get you started:
• Cypress Lakes – This 55+ community in Lakeland boasts two golf courses, a sprawling clubhouse, and breathtaking natural surroundings.
• Bear Creek – Those who retire to Florida and buy a home at Bear Creek live just approximately five miles from the Atlantic Ocean and have daily access to a wide range of resort-style amenities that are spread out among three spacious clubhouses.
• Hyde Park – The popularity of Hyde Park stems from its combination of a great location just outside of Orlando and a short walk to Downtown Winter Garden, a wealth of amenities, and a busy activities calendar.
• StrawBerry Ridge – This gated community of nearly 900 homes near Tampa has indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness center, and courts for playing tennis and pickleball – a popular paddle sport.
• Lake Griffin Harbor – Located on the shores of Lake Griffin, this gated community is a great place to call home, especially if you love to spend time outdoors. It has a boat launch, marina, fishing pier, observation deck, and more.
Contact Blair Group today if you think you might soon want to retire to Florida. We will be pleased to provide you with all the information you need to make a decision about our highly welcoming and affordable 55+ communities.