Blair Group’s Beautiful Retirement Communities Offer an Affordable Florida Lifestyle – Find the One that’s Right for You
If sunshine and tourist attractions have you checking out retirement communities in Florida, you owe it to yourself to explore the opportunities to enjoy an affordable active lifestyle at one of Blair Group’s five communities for adults 55 and older. Our beautiful gated communities feature attractive manufactured homes in some of the most sought-after locations in the Sunshine State. All of our retirement communities are professionally managed and offer a wide variety of on-site, resort-style amenities, as well as convenient access to some of the most-visited theme parks, beaches, and sports venues in the world.
When you schedule a visit to one or more of Blair Group’s retirement communities, you’ll find out just how great an affordable Florida lifestyle can be. Here’s a brief description of each community to help you get started:
- Cypress Lakes – Ideally situated between two of Florida’s best-known metro areas, Tampa and Orlando, this 1,000-acre paradise boasts two 18-hole golf courses, two heated pools, a clubhouse that includes a full-service restaurant and tavern, and much more.
- Lake Griffin Harbor – This waterfront location in picturesque Leesburg, FL, stands out among active retirement communities, with a 55-slip marina, boat launch, fishing pier, and clubhouse complex with a large pool overlooking sparkling Lake Griffin.
- Hyde Park – Located on the edge of Orlando, this community has the resort-style amenities you’d expect, plus it’s a short drive to internationally acclaimed theme parks and about an hour away from some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
- Bear Creek – Nestled in a quiet area just outside Daytona Beach, Bear Creek offers an impressive roster of amenities contained in three clubhouse-and-pool complexes, plus a golf course next door.
- StrawBerry Ridge – You’ll find a true value among retirement communities at StrawBerry Ridge, which sports indoor and outdoor pools, plus two amenity-packed clubhouses. This community’s location near Tampa makes it easy to enjoy outdoor adventures, cultural exhibits, volunteer opportunities, and more.
To find out more about the affordable active lifestyle you can enjoy at one of these exceptional Florida retirement communities, contact Blair Group today.