Each of Our Five Active Senior Communities in Florida Has a Unique Charm in a Convenient Location
Blair Group is one of the largest developers of affordable 55+ communities in the state of Florida. Currently, we own and manage five gated active senior communities, each one unique but all conducive to living a vibrant, healthy lifestyle. Retiring to a Blair Group-owned 55 and over community isn’t about becoming entirely inactive, but is rather like getting a second wind for your life; you will never find yourself without something fun to do or without friends to do it with. Each of our active senior communities has been carefully designed to facilitate a dynamic lifestyle in a safe, neighborly, and affordable environment.
Nevertheless, our five active senior communities in Florida are different from one another in various regards. When weighing your retirement options, please consider what makes each of our active 55 communities in Florida so special:
- Cypress Lakes – This is Blair Group’s signature, resort-style 55+ retirement community. At Cypress Lakes, there are two wonderfully maintained 18-hole golf courses, a state-of-the-art clubhouse with onsite restaurant and bar, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center, lighted tennis and pickleball courts, bocce ball courts, a spacious ballroom, and more. A variety of homes (new and pre-owned) and empty lots are available for lease or purchase at this community in Lakeland.
- StrawBerry Ridge – Based in Valrico just east of Tampa, StrawBerry Ridge is an affordable, welcoming place to call home. It has two clubhouses, two pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, a woodworking shop, and many recently refurbished manufactured homes.
- Hyde Park – Located in peaceful Winter Garden right outside Orlando, Hyde Park offers “old Florida” charm within convenient driving distance to one of the state’s most exciting metropolitan areas. Disney World and other world-class attractions are practically at your doorstep.
- Lake Griffin Harbor – This is the only one of our five active senior communities that is situated directly on a body of water. If you own a boat, fish, or simply desire panoramic lake views, Lake Griffin Harbor in Leesburg is the ideal community for you.
- Bear Creek – Nestled among the majestic oak trees and native foliage of Ormond Beach, Bear Creek has an unmistakable woodsy feel reminiscent of the forests of the American Northeast. What’s more, this gated community is located just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and the beaches.
For more information about our active senior communities in FL, contact Blair Group today. We offer free tours of each 55+ community upon request as well as a low-cost “stay and play” program at Cypress Lakes that will allow you to experience what it’s like to live in a Blair Group community over the course of a three-day, two-night visit.