Our Affordable Florida Retirement Communities Offer a Wide Array of Amenities and Recreational Activities
Blair Group owns and manages five Florida retirement communities where residents are able to spend their golden years in style – without depleting their nest eggs. With hundreds of affordably priced, low-maintenance manufactured homes and professional onsite management at each location, all of our Florida retirement communities facilitate active lifestyles through structured activities and world-class amenities. Every Blair Group community is buzzing with activity year-round, and there never is a shortage of social and recreational activities for our residents to enjoy.
To assist you in your search for a fun, affordable place to retire, we invite you to consider what makes each of our five Florida retirement communities special:
- Cypress Lakes – Located in Lakeland, FL, Cypress Lakes is one of Blair Group’s premier Florida retirement communities. It features 36 holes of championship golf, a recently updated and expanded clubhouse, an onsite restaurant and bar, lighted tennis and pickleball courts, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center, and more. This resort community has pre-owned homes, newly built homes, move-in-ready furnished homes, and build-ready lots, all available for lease or purchase.
- Lake Griffin Harbor – Situated on 16,000-acre Lake Griffin, our Lake Griffin Harbor community features homes with beautiful lake views, trophy bass fishing, a fully-appointed clubhouse with heated pool, secure storage for boats and RVs, a 55-slip marina, and a boat ramp. The quaint towns of Leesburg and Mount Dora are just minutes away by car.
- StrawBerry Ridge – This community, which has many beautifully refurbished manufactured homes, is located on the outskirts of the vibrant Tampa Bay area in Valrico. It’s close to shimmering white-sand beaches, great shopping, fine dining, and major sport franchises like the Tampa Bay Rays, Buccaneers, and Lightning.
- Bear Creek – The beauty of our manufactured homes at Bear Creek in Ormond Beach is matched only by the grandeur of the natural wooded surroundings. This 55+ community has three clubhouses nestled among the trees, each with a swimming pool, full-size kitchen, and other great amenities.
- Hyde Park – Our Hyde Park community is located just 13 miles west of Orlando in peaceful Winter Garden, a small town with a distinctive “old Florida” charm. World-class theme parks, excellent restaurants, first-rate medical facilities, and more are just minutes away by car.
At any one of our Florida retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to live in an affordable, freestanding manufactured home nestled in a safe, gated neighborhood that is geared toward fun-filled, active living. Please contact Blair Group today for more information about our 55+ communities and schedule an onsite tour.