Which Blair Group Retirement Community in FL is Right for You?
Moving to a retirement community in Florida gives many people the opportunity to make the most of that of stage of life – a period when one can devote more time to having fun and relaxing than to working and/or raising a family. Understandably, it is common for an individual approaching retirement age to wonder if he or she can afford to live in a Florida retirement community, and for how long. At Blair Group, we make it possible for retirees ages 55 and older to pursue enriching lifestyles without having to spend a fortune. How do we do it? We do it by having an excellent selection of affordably priced manufactured homes for sale at each community, coupled with low monthly home site lease payments that give all residents full access to an impressive array of onsite amenities – amenities like pools, hot tubs, and tennis courts that truly make it feel like resort-style living.
Which Blair Group retirement community in FL best suits your present needs and interests? Continue reading for a brief description of each:
- Cypress Lakes – This 55+ community in Lakeland features two 18-hole golf courses, a spacious clubhouse, and a year-round calendar of structured group activities.
- StrawBerry Ridge – Located just east of Tampa, StrawBerry Ridge is the retirement community for you if what you seek is a highly welcoming and pet-friendly place to call home, and one that has plenty of structured activities going on throughout the week.
- Lake Griffin Harbor – Fishing, boating, bird watching. Lake Griffin Harbor in Leesburg is the ideal setting for retirees who like to spend time outside and connect with nature.
- Hyde Park – The main attraction of Hyde Park to many is its great location just a few miles due west of downtown Orlando.
- Bear Creek – This retirement community in Ormond Beach boasts a woodsy setting, three large clubhouses, and a superb location just a short drive away from the Atlantic Ocean.
Contact the Lifestyle Team at Blair Group today to learn more. We will be pleased to schedule a time for you to tour a Blair Group 55+ retirement community.