What Is a Lifestyle Community?
Lifestyle communities are residential developments that are designed to attract people of common interests who want to enjoy shared amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, golf course, nature trails, and other facilities that would be cost-prohibitive for a single homeowner to construct and maintain. Lifestyle communities make a great choice for active adults 55 and older who want to spend time pursuing physical fitness and fun activities while developing close friendships with neighbors. These types of communities abound in Central Florida, which has long been one of the nation’s top destinations for retirees. Unfortunately, although they offer an attractive lifestyle and many health benefits, these communities are often out of the price range for today’s older adults.
That’s where Blair Group comes in. If you’re 55 or older and thinking about relocating to an active lifestyle community, make sure you consider the five beautiful communities we operate in some of the most desirable parts of Central Florida. We’ve found a way to make an active Florida lifestyle affordable – by offering attractive, low-maintenance manufactured homes for sale in gated neighborhoods that are anchored by the same kind of luxurious resort-style amenities you’d find in a lifestyle community of site-built homes. Then, for a low monthly home site lease payment, our residents can enjoy the active retirement they’ve been dreaming of.
Which of Our Active Lifestyle Communities is Right for You?
Each of our 55+ communities offers a great Central Florida location with convenient access to popular theme parks, beaches, fishing holes, nature parks, sports venues, and other attractions. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our communities, but in the meantime, here’s a brief description of each:
- Cypress Lakes, Lakeland – Prized for its sweeping natural vistas, this community also offers a huge clubhouse complex and a 36-hole, meticulously maintained golf course.
- Bear Creek, Ormond Beach – This community is replete with three clubhouses and pools, and it’s located only a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Hyde Park, Winter Garden – Want to get in your golf cart and go to shops, theaters, and restaurants whenever you want? This is the community for you.
- StrawBerry Ridge, near Tampa – You’ll never want for something to do when you choose this community, which sports two clubhouses, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool, among other amenities.
- Lake Griffin Harbor, Leesburg – Living by the water has never been this exciting and affordable.
Contact our Lifestyle Team today to learn more about our lifestyle communities and to schedule a tour of one or more whenever you’re in the Central Florida area.