Florida residents enjoy an abundance of sunny days year-round, which makes just about any area of the state a great place to live. But Central Florida has become one of the most popular destinations for new residents in recent years for many reasons, including:
- A relatively low cost of living
- A wide variety of employment opportunities
- Close proximity to some of the state’s top attractions
Additionally, for retirees relocating to Florida, the central region of the state is home to world-class medical centers, many of which are doing cutting-edge research on conditions related to aging. In short, Central Florida has everything that most people are looking for when they move to the Sunshine State.
An Affordable Florida Lifestyle
Blair Group is an award-winning developer of gated manufactured-home communities for active adults 55 and older, and we’re proud to report that we operate communities in four of 11 “best Florida places” identified recently by U.S. News & World Report. These communities are:
- Cypress Lakes, a golf course community that’s conveniently located in picturesque Lakeland between Tampa and Orlando
- StrawBerry Ridge, a lovely community with indoor and outdoor pools, located a short drive from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino resort complex in Tampa
- Hyde Park, a quiet community that’s conveniently positioned just outside Orlando, which is home to the state’s best-known theme parks and dinner theaters
- Bear Creek, a delightful community near Daytona Beach that’s 5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean
Our fifth Central Florida 55+ community is Lake Griffin Harbor, a lakefront neighborhood that offers endless boating and fishing opportunities. It’s located in Leesburg, not far from the nation’s fastest-growing retirement community called The Villages, which means thousands of older adults have identified this area as the best Florida location to call home.
No matter which of our communities you relocate to, you’ll enjoy numerous resort-style amenities, plenty of opportunities to rub shoulders with neighbors during group activities, and a never-ending list of things to do just outside our gates. Plus, our combination of well-maintained manufactured homes and low monthly home site lease fees makes resort-style living an affordable option for many older adults on a budget.
Click here to learn more about each of our communities and determine which might be the best place for you to live. Then contact our Lifestyle Team today to schedule a tour of one or more of them the next time you’re in the Central Florida area.