What Is the Best Area to Retire in Florida?
Many experts say Central Florida is hands-down the best part of the Sunshine State to retire in for numerous reasons, including:
- A relatively low cost of living when compared to other regions with vibrant metro areas
- Convenient access to the state’s best-known attractions, including beautiful beaches, theme parks, casinos, golf courses, sports venues, and charter fishing destinations
- A wide range of job opportunities for older adults who want to continue working, either full or part time
Sounds Great, But Can I Afford It?
If you’re one of the many older adults who are concerned about stretching their retirement savings to the max, you’ll be interested in the affordable active lifestyle you can enjoy at one of five 55+ communities operated in Central Florida by Blair Group. Each of our beautiful gated communities features high-quality manufactured homes for sale and a bevy of resort-style amenities to help our residents stay physically active and socially connected to others in the community. While each community is unique, they all offer a wide variety of activities to appeal to diverse interests, including:
- Classes for cooking, floral arranging, yoga, and more
- Wine and paint events where you can flex your artistic muscles and moonlight as a sommelier
- Group trips to casinos, tea rooms, and one-of-kind destinations like the Moore’s Museum, which houses the world’s largest Tiffany glass collection
How Can This Be Affordable?
When you purchase one of the attractive homes for sale in one of our Central Florida communities and pay a low monthly home site lease fee, you’ll enjoy daily access to one or more clubhouses, where many of our community events are organized. This means you can enjoy living in a manufactured home that’s safe and comfortable but likely to cost far less than a site-built home, thus freeing up more of your resources to spend on the activities you’ve been looking forward to in retirement.
Which of our five communities is right for you? Contact Blair Group today, and one of our Lifestyle Consultants will be happy to tell you more about them. You can also click here for a brief description of all our communities.